Thursday, July 16, 2009

bad sister.

so i was supposed to wake up early and go running with my brother this morning. instead i stayed up till 4 a.m. facebooking and woke up this afternoon at 12:45 p.m. my brother didn't express that he was angry with me. he just didn't really talk to me. that made me feel worse. i apologized and he said "bye" as he was going out the door to work. i was doing well for a little while with my new goal. (d&c 88:124 - Cease to be idle; cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another; cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated.) i've been focusing on the part about retiring early and arising early, but i think my bigger problem is being idle. i need to set some limits for myself with internet usage and stop wasting my summer. gah!

i guess i can start by getting off my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment